Apple has set the official release date of iOS 8’s final version September 19th but if you are following us from a long time you may know our credibility and the reason behind our guides. We now presents you the legal and official way to Install iOS 8 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. In order to make use of this tutorial you need to have Apple Developer Program Account but in case you don’t want to spend $99 on Apple Developer Account then Post your UDID below in the comment section
Before continuing please check if your device is compatible because iOS 8 won’t work on old devices.
iOS 8 will work on the following devices:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air
- Retina iPad mini
- iPad mini 1
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPod touch 5
How to Install iOS 8 GM:
- First subscribe on iOS Dev center developer.apple.com/programs/ios/.
- Now indication right into iOS Dev Center https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action.
- After checking in you need to sign up gadget utilizing UDID.
- Locate UDID by attaching your device with iTunes. Now in iTunes on left side your information is presented, you could discover UDID there.
- Now include your tool name and UDID in iOS Dev Center. developer.apple.com/account/ios/device/deviceList.action
- After effectively including your gadget, now in development portal goto iOS 8 area.
- Now decide on iOS 8 file for your device. Download it.
- The downloaded file will be in. Zip layout, remove it on your desktop computer.
- Link your tool with iTunes, click on bring back button while holding shift button. (For Mac hold the Alt secret ). Select your downloaded firmware.
- All done now iTunes will certainly do the work, it will take few mins to complete the process.
If you don’t have an Apple account, Just post your UDID in comments section. We will add it in our account and you will be allowed to install and use iOS 8 GM release. Also, If you face any error during installation feel free to write back to us.