Are you sick of using default file manager for android? Then you should definitely read this post as I am now also sick and tired of the default file manager. I have just explored an old app probably the most popular app in android world named “Root Explorer“.
Root Explorer is the most advanced and popular file manager for rooted android devices. It allows you to take fully control of your android device. This app is the most killer app and has kicking features.
Root Explorer Android Features :
- Two file manager panels
- Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
- Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
- Change file permissions and ownership
- View and edit any file
- sqlite explorer
- Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
- Create and delete directories (folders).
- Send files by email.
- Add new files & folders in any directory
- Install zips using clockwork recovery
- Execute script files
- Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
- Bookmark any folder
- Open files and folders with other apps
- Change the theme (double tap home button)
- Sort by name, size & date
- Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
- Search for files or folders
You can download Root Explorer APK free for android by the link below. You can request any other app in the comment section we will be happy to review and arrange it for you.