We all know that U2 is a famous band and they also performed at Apple’s September’14 Keynote event where Tim Crook released the new iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iWatch along with few more things such as they are now offering pre-installed songs of U2’s new album Songs Of Innocence for free and many Apple users appreciated this initiative but If you want to hide free u2 album in iPhone then just follow the guide below.
There are various ways to hide u2 free album on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. So let’s try to do it via iTunes:
- First of all open iTunes on Computer on Mac.
- Connect your device with iTunes.
- Now click on iTunes store on the top right corner.
- On the right side of navigation you will see quick links. Click on it and choose purchase.
- Now click on recent purchase there you will find the albums.
- Just simply click the X next to the U2 album.
- A pop-up will appear click on hide button.
Below is the detailed picture on how to disable it via iTunes.
Now let’s try to do it via iOS 8.
- Goto Settings.
- Now Select Music.
- toggling the “Show All Music” switch to off.
That’s all folks. You have now successfully disabled U2 Band Album in iOS 8.