Recently, I got an update stating that they have fixed more issues in iOS 7.1 so I upgraded my iPhone 5S but after that It seemed that they have this bug of Finger Sensor. I tried many guides and tutorials but nothing worked out for me. I am writing the guide below so that you can also fix Finger Sensor Issue in iPhone 5S.
Apple fixed major bugs as well as added few efficiency upgrades to iOS 7.1 Besides that, iOS 7.1 brought a brand-new bug with it i.e fingerprint print bug which was experienced by bunch of apple iphone 5S individuals after upgrading their iOS devices to iOS 7.1.
How to Fix Fingerprint Bug in iPhone 5S on iOS 7.1
In order to fix fingerprint bug in iphone 5S on iOS 7.1, adhere to minority simple actions here. First off check if your iPhone TouchID is working after upgrading to iOS 7.1 or otherwise.
- Tap on Settings icon on your iPhone.
- Go to General > Passcode & Fingerprint.
- Get in the Passcode and afterwards tap on Fingerprints.
- Now you will view labels for all the previously conserved fingerprints there.
- Delete all the fingerprints from there and include brand-new ones.
I reckon after deleting the old fingerprints then including the brand-new one will fix the issue. If isn’t dealt with then make sure you have actually adhered to the the process properly.