One of my closest friend bought Samsung Galaxy S3 and It was on latest official firmware but when he tried to make a call an error kicked in ” Not Registered On Network “. He was confused because he spent $450 USD on his new smart phone. Later he told me about this problem I was analysing the device and found that It can be fixed easily with few steps.
In this post we will be discussing How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network.
Now let’s get back to the topic. He asked me one more thing that ” Reason of Not Registered on Network Error “. I replied him, The main reason is the phone’s baseband on the device maybe flashed in a way it wasn’t suppose to.
FIX Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network Error :
- Connect your device with Wi-Fi
- Turn off the device and remove sim for 2 minutes.
- Insert back your sim and turn on the device.
- Tap Settings in the device.
- Scroll downwards and tap on About Device.
- Tap Software Update
- Now let it download update your software firmware.
- That’s all.
The error might be fixed but in case if the device is still not working post a comment below so we might help you with your query. Also, next time update your device through Odin 3.09