The latest version of Android 4.4.3 KitKat has been released and many devices has already been upgraded automatically. So now people are curious to root their devices so that they can modify their devices easily. So in this article we will be covering on how to root nexus 5 on kitkat 4.4.3.
Let me tell you an important thing that after this update you won’t be able to go back on an un-rooted device. This process is same for any device so you can also root nexus 7 on kitkat 4.4.3 using this guide.
Things you need before you continue :
- Both of your Devices need to be running Android 4.4.3 Kit-Kat.
- Back-Up all your important Calls, Call Logs & Messages. It is highly suggested in instance of any type of problem or information loss to support all your essential data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Information.
- Check your device model, Willing to Establishing) Approximately and Make sure that it is Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 2013.
- Do-not try it on Nexus 4.
- Bootloader Needs to Be Opened.
- Enable USB Debugging Setting.
- Download USB Motorist For Nexus Instruments: [ Download ]
- CWM Recovery + Super SU (Nexus 7)
- CF-Auto Root (Nexus 5)
The methods associated with flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is strongly customized which might lead to bricking of your device, and has absolutely nothing to do with Google or the gadget suppliers. In case of any kind of incident we could not be called to account. Comply with these guidelines word for word to prevent any sort of problem or bricking. Ensure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your very own duty.
How to Root Nexus 5 / Nexus 7 on Kitkat 4.4.3 :
- CWM Healing + Super SU (Nexus 7).
- CF-Auto Root system (Nexus 5).
- Installtion Process (Nexus 5):.
- Download CF-Auto root and Extract it.
- Turn Off your Gadget.
- Now willing to Bootloader/Fastboot setting, Press and hold Energy + Quantity Down Buttons till you view some text on-screen.
- Copy the CF-Auto root documents to the Fastboot Directory site.
Now Relying on your OS, Run the following:.
Windows OS :
- Run root-windows. bat.
Linux OS :
- chmod +x root-linux. sh.
- Run root-linux. sh.
Mac OS X:
- chmod +x root-mac. sh.
- Run root-mac. sh.
Comply with the On Screen guidelines, in case of open bootloader, or else hang around till the procedure mores than.
- Download Super SU to the origin of your SDcard.
- Download the CWM Recuperation Image and paste it in the Fastboot folder.
- Turn Off your Gadget.
- Now go to Bootloader/Fastboot setting, Press and hold Power + Volume Down Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- Now Open Command punctual in Fastboot Folder. Just how? Hold Shift Trick and Right Click anywhere in the Fastboot folder.
- Connect your Tool with PC.
- Type adb reboot bootloader and press Go into, now your tool is in Fastboot/Bootloader Setting.
- Now Kind fastboot flash rehabilitation healing. img to blink the CWM Recovery on your tool.
- Kind fastboot reboot, to restart your gadget.
- After a proper reboot, your device will certainly be running CWM Recuperation.
- Turn Off your Gadget again.
- Now willing to Bootloader/Fastboot method, Press and hold Power + Volume Down Buttons till you view some text on-screen.
- Pick Rehabilitation From Bootloader.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from SDcard’ one more windows will open facing you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the Super SU. zip file and verify the installment on following display.
- As soon as the Installation mores than, Select +++++Go Back+++++.
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the Device.
That’s all folks, Trust me that wasn’t easy and I consider you as a genius available at Galaxy Stores. I hope this tutorial might have rooted nexus 5 and nexus 7 on kitkat 4.4.3 easily but If you had any trouble just join the discussion by posting a comment below and we will be happy to help you.