Its been two days that Sony’s new update has kicked in on the build number 17.1.1.A.0.438 to Xperia Z2. In this update developer fixed some major bugs on Android Kitkat 4.4.2 and around 90% of users are already running on this latest update. So we are writing a detailed guide on how to root Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 17.1.1.A.0.438 on Kitkat 4.4.2.
If you are reading this then you might be on this amazing update and to make it more exciting you can root your device by following the step by step guide below. We will be sharing a guide so that you root sony xperia z2 without bootloader.
Let’s get back to the topic and start the process.
Things you need before proceeding :
- This overview is simply for Sony Xperia Z2. The gadget should be running on the most up to date Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware based upon the build number 17.1.1. A. 0.438.
- Ensure that your phone’s electric battery is asked for at least over 60 %. This is highly suggested in order to protect against any power problems during the rooting process.
- USB debugging method has to be allowed on your device. To do so, visit Setups) Developer Options) USB debugging method) Enable. In instance you can’t discover the designer choices, then visit Setups) About Tool) Tap Build Number for 7 Times to allow the developer choices.
- Use simply on OEM information cable television to develop connection in between your PC and your Phone.
- Allow “Not known Sources” on your phone. To do so, visit Setups) Protection) Unknown Sources) Tick.
How to root Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 17.1.1.A.0.438
- EasyRoot Device V7. zip file. [ Download ]
- Draw out the file to get the install. bat file.
- Attach your Xperia Z2 D6503 to your COMPUTER now.
- Run the set up. bat documents.
- Comply with the on-screen guidelines now and obtain it done.
- That’s All! You’re rooted now.
Ways to set up busybox now?
- Tap Google Play Store on your phone.
- Search for “Busybox Installter“.
- Once you find it, mount it.
- Run the Busybox installer and wage the installation.
That’s all folks. Now you need to verify that if your device has successfully rooted or not using Root Checker [ Download ]. After this you can add awesomeness to your android device without any hassle.