Today we are proud to announce that now we can root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 without any hassle. I use to get 10+ emails every day regarding the root method of Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 and now it has finally arrived. This root named towel root was officially released by GEOHOT, the person behind first iOS jailbreak and unlock.
According to some news sources we came to know that XDA-Developers have paid GEOHOT a large amount of money in order to release rooting process exclusively on their forum but we have a strong connection with GEOHOT and he decided to go with us.
For all the people wondering of what is Rooting? Let me tell you, Rooting gives you a root access to your smartphone or any android device which lets you modify and customize your device the way you want including themes, apps, launchers and more.
Let’s get back to the rooting process but you should proceed at your own risk. Make sure you follow the method below correctly in order to make use of the rooting process.
Make sure that you take the backup of your device before proceeding.
How to Root Verizon Galaxy S5 using Towelroot
- First Download Towelroot latest version. [ Download ]
- Link your Galaxy S5 to PC using the USB cord.
- Tap Settings > Safety and check the Unidentified Sources.
- Now navigate to the storage space directory where you’ve placed the apk file.
- Mount it.
- Launch the towelroot application.
- Touch on the make it ra1n.
- Wait for few seconds to let it successfully root your device.
- To mount SuperSU application which grants originate authorization to your device. [ Download ]
- Unzip the folder and replicate the Superuser. apk from the Common folder to your phone.
- Much like the various other apk data, mount it.
- That’s it, you’ve now efficiently originated the Verizon Galaxy S5.
- To confirm root accessibility, you could additionally mount the Root Mosaic application from the Google Play Shop.
- Also do not fail to remember to update the SuperSU binary from the Play Store.
That’s all folks. You have now successfully rooted your device. Don’t forget to thank GEOHOT, XDA-Developers and ofcourse me haha. Just kidding. Happy rooting!!!