Its been so long that we have not shared any tutorial on rooting with you guys so this week we are back with a guide on how to root LG Optimus G Pro (E980) on Kitkat. As you all know that LG Optimus G Pro (E980) has started receiving the official update of Android 4.4.2 also knows as Kitkat. Just in case you haven’t update to latest firmware do it manually by requesting it from Settings > General > About > Software Update and follow the guide below in order to Root LG Optimus G Pro on Kitkat.
The extremely probability of getting origin advantages over device data of a gadget, that allows the user customize and personalize it to his inclinations, is probably the most effective things about Android. Having rooted your phone, you’ll have the ability to root applications and custom-made structure like Xpose and its modules to make much better performance and tweaking. Fortunately is that rooting the LG Optimus G Pro on the KitKat firmware has now become possible as a one-click origin device is now readily available.
If you would like to root LG Optimus G Pro on KitKat (Android 4.4.2), you can download and install the device from here and root your device quite quickly in a matter of seconds. The root tool has been checked and found working on the global, Korean and the United States variations of the LG Optimus G Pro.
Important Note : The rooting treatment described listed below has been confirmed working with the LG Optimus G Pro, yes we do not hold any kind of duty. Adhere to the overview at your very own danger. The technique is risk-free as long as you do points very carefully.
Things you need before you proceed further :
- Download the one-click origin toolkit for the LG Optimus G Pro: roottool.kitkat.zip.
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. [ Download ]
- Turn on USB Debugging on your Optimus G Pro.
- Origin LG Optimus G Pro on KitKat.
Now let’s proceed to the best part.
ROOTING LG Optimus G Pro on Kitkat
- Extract the roottool.kitkat.zip documents that you downloaded from over.
- Link your phone to computer system by means of USB wire.
- Now run the set file named StartRoot.bat
- When the command window is launched, merely push any sort of key on your key-board.
- Your phone will reboot into rehabilitation mode.
- When it enters recuperation method, highlight the Sideload option making use of the volume tricks and select it by pushing the Energy button.
- Then pick install from zip > install zip choice to blink the root.zip package from sideload.
- When the setup is finished, return to the primary menu in recuperation and reboot your gadget.
- When your LG Optimus G Pro boot, open Play Establishment application, and mount Chainfire’s SuperSU application: [ Download via PlayStore ]
- After mounting SuperSU app, open it and complete the SU arrangement.
Tadaaa! You have successfully Rooted LG Optimus G Pro on Kitkat and trust me that wasn’t easy. Anyways Now enjoy the brand new KitKat with any app you want. Also if you face any error during rooting post a comment and we will be happy to help you.