Everyone is going crazy in a good sense to root samsung galaxy s4 mini lte on Android 4.4.2 official firmware and here we will be discussing the method of how to perform rooting process to your device. Let me quote again for the new users that Rooting gives you access to take your device to the next level and It lets you modify your stock apps and add mods to you existing or new apps. You may get better battery life, better launchers and more by installing Custom mods while on a non-rooted device you cannot do that.
We will be using an easy process by using Odin and this tutorial will definitely root your device so that you can use it according to your needs. Before continuing to the tutorial below make sure that you have already updated your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE to Android 4.4.2 Update because this tutorial might only work with the new Android 4.4.2 update.
Things you need :
- Odin [ Download ]
- CF Auto-root Android 4.4.2 [ Download ]
- Updated device to Android 4.4.2 ( If not already done, Click here to update now )
- Full charged battery i.e 80% and further will do.
- Backup all your contacts, messages and app data.
- Backup EFS Data
- Make sure your device model is I9195 ( Tap Settings > About )
How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE on Android 4.4.2 Update:
- Make sure you have downloaded all the essentials required in this rooting process before continuing to step 2.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button till you see some content on-screen, Press Quantity Up to proceed.
- Open Odin in Computer and also connect your gadget to COMPUTER, while it is in the Download method.
- If your Phone is efficiently linked to COMPUTER, the Odin port will certainly transform Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and pick the File ‘CF-Auto-Root-serranolte-serranoltexx-gti9195. tar. md5‘.
- In Odin, Tap Auto reboot Choice.
- Now Click the beginning button as well as await the procedure to finish.
- After the installment is comprehensive you tool will reboot and also when you view the House Lcd as well as get the “Pass” Message on Odin, disconnect the cable.
That’s all folks. You have successfully rooted your device. Don’t forget to share this post and comment if this tutorial didn’t help you.